Site DP World
After the success of the Grow Program launched two (02) years ago, DP World Dakar, is about to launch its second Grow recruitment program.
As a reminder, The Grow Program is part of DP World’s commitment to contribute to the development of nationals in the communities where it operates. The initiative targets skilled youth from technical fields such as Operations, QHSSE, Finance, Legal, Commercial and IT. The program seeks to accelerate the growth of young local graduates by providing them with advanced training, and on the job experience, to increase their future employment prospects, and to enable DP World Dakar to build a talent-pool of future leaders across the business.
In that way, DPW Dakar is recruiting 03 HIPO (high potential) candidates for its GROW Program. The targeted candidates will be those graduated in Port Management, Logistics, International Trade, Business Management and Social or Maritime Law. Further, they will be positioned in the company’s Operations and Legal sections.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in above mentioned areas
- An excellent analytical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Asset Management and Container Terminal Management procedures
- Some leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team spirit
- A professional or first experience in a related industry would be an advantage.
You have a master’s degree in Logistics, Port Management, Business Management, Social or Maritime law, International Trade or equivalent.
You have a great potential and you are motivated; DP World GROW Program has a bright future for you!
Deadline : July 30th 2021
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à Zeynabou.Diop@dpworld.com