Site General Electric
General Electric hiring ECGIP – Sales.
- To support in the development of practical and innovative ways to identify and meet sales targets.
- Be involved in short-term and long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Supports Sales Managers in developing effective market and transactional strategies in line with the business objectives
- To Support Sales Managers in implementing transactional strategies and drive to closure required process through all internal and external process steps
- May participate in negotiating contracts and align with negotiating teams on all aspects of assigned projects Supports team to drive orders and growth opportunities for GE Gas Power in Senegal.
- The Sales Support will assist the Sales Manager in arranging meetings and conversations with key stakeholders, and run report which will then be brainstormed with Sales/Growth team
- He/She will support in collecting data on the market, from Government and Utilities, competitors, and various players willing to invest in the country.
- Communicate with internal teams like in Growth/Commercial operations teams and support in providing necessary missing inputs as those team work on generating proposals
- Support with assessing captive market demand (industries like Cement etc.) and report to Sales Manager for appropriate sales action
The GE SSA Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12 month intense internship program for graduates looking to start their careers in a fast moving environment with room for growth while learning a vast range of skills. The ECGIP Sales Intern will provide quality support for the Sales Managers and in the data management and planning rhythm for sales opportunities.
- Preferably, 1 to 2 years of experience in sales environment and power sector
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Bilingual English & French
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Willingness and openness to learn and expand skill set.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.gecareers.com.