Site International Staffing Company
International Staffing Company hiring an Engineering Manager.
Our client is an industrial group that has been in existence for 80 years. The Group is present in Europe and in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East, with daily food products of prestigious brands.
Ensure the maximum operational availability of production equipment and auxiliaries, analyze and execute any action able to guaranteeing equipment efficiency and durability. Oversee facility maintenance and utilities including project management, this in compliance with the Company’s procedures and standards.
- Proposes, validates, implements and follows the factory projects in coordination with all stakeholders
- Capex’s and opex’s management
- Utilities & spart parts warehouse management
- implement and follow an action plan to improve plant performance
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Contract out and oversee facility maintenance work.
- ensure regular and updated reporting
- implement any improvement system such as TPM, six sigma, lean … etc
- University degree or engineering diploma in technical field
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar positions as engineering or maintenance manager
- Experience in food industries and multinational environment will be an advantage
- Languages: country language advanced level
- French & English (indispensable , medium level).