Site Enko Education
Enko Education is hiring a Regional Director – West Africa.
In your professional environment, there is no doubt: you are a manager with a big capital ‘M’, you are visionary and execution-driven, you make people find a true personal interest in driving changes for themselves through their achievements for the organization. Since childhood, you have been dreaming of being part of an entrepreneurship adventure in and for Africa. You are convinced about your abilities to simplify an organization through designing systems, processes and tools.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, you may want to have a close look at the following:
We are onboarding an experienced Regional Director to drive the P&L and quality of our West and Central Africa schools. The scope embarks 7 primary and secondary schools in 5 countries.
To enjoy being part of the Enko Education team, you will need to thrive whenever it comes to implementing things others might not have tried yet, developing teams in Africa, setting direction, driving results, solving problems, and being a pathmaker.
In a nutshell, our Regional Director oversees the operations of a growing number of Enko schools in the region to deliver our learners and their parents the world-class experience they require. S/he is responsible for
- Achieving P&L and operational performance (including educational outcome) objectives,
- Simplifying the school/region operations by implementing effective procedures and systems to enable scale and performance,
- Driving effective data-based decisions,
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth and driving results,
- Supporting the business development and expansion efforts and more.
S/he is a member of the leadership committee, works in very tight collaboration with the Regional Director for Southern Africa to align and create synergies, reports to the CEO and manages country directors and school heads.
The ideal candidate
As an ideal candidate you:
- Speak fluently French and English
- Demonstrate a passion for Sub-Saharan Africa and share our excitement to offer a top-notch education to the African middle-class
- Combine strong experience in leading operations, acquired in a multinational group, with an entrepreneurial mindset and get-it-done attitude
- Embrace our values like no one
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed innovative programmes leading to globally recognized and sought after qualifications that we offer at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme, selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education model is showing impressive results, with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada), African Leadership University (Rwanda) and many more.
Enko Education’s network today includes 13 schools across 9 African countries and aims to reach 60 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. The group is funded by international institutions such as Proparco, I&P, OikoCredit, BIO, LiquidAfrica.
Closing date : 17 September 2021.