Ericsson is recruiting a Deal Controller.
We are now looking for a Deal Controller to work within Ericsson’s Middle East & Africa Market Area.
The Deal Controller has the accountability to ensure quality in Contract Accounting & Governance by leading and driving adherence to processes, structured reporting, and recurrent review of our customer deals. In this role, you act as an enabler for improved business performance by pro-actively providing objective financial and operational expertise for the set-up, execution, and follow-up.
In this role you will make key revenue recognition assessments based on IFRS15 compliance requirements and detailed customer contract review & analysis – this to ensure that Ericsson meets its international statutory reporting standards & requirements.
By these activities, you will support Ericsson to drive increased profitability, predictability, compliance, and improved working Capital. You will have an end to end responsibility to ensure adherence to Ericsson’s accounting directives and ensure effective governance, related to Ericsson´s Local Governance Model.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Job Responsibilities at Ericsson
- Ensure fulfilment assignment planning & analyse sales opportunity
- Support with customer deal and assignment closure analysis
- Determine correct accounting compliance for revenue recognition
- Secure compliant and efficient deal structuring and ensure compliance
- Ensure effective local governance
- Ensure contract accounting risk handling and control
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent experiences
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Multi-National Company experience preferred
- Financial Model Knowledge
- You have financial analysis, accounting & reporting skills
- You are capable of deciding & initiating action
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills
- You excel at applying Expertise and Technology
- Social and Mentoring experience
- You are quick to adapt and respond positively to change
- IFRS15 technical knowledge & application in practice
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.