Site BP Global
BP Global is hiring a Facilities & Services Lead.
Job Profile Summary
As bp undertakes a fundamental restructure to its whole business and reinvents to drive to a net zero ambition by 2050 or sooner, the workplace within bp and its working practices also need to change to align with this ambition. The working practices and office designs of today will not be those that are required into the future.
The Facilities & Services role will:
- Manage the execution and monitoring of all the workplace operations in Senegal
- Manage the relationship with the Suppliers and in time the Vested Workplace supplier team in Senegal, working with other bp business teams to ensure service delivery
- Ensure safe, reliable and cost-effective spaces and operations, meeting all financial targets, providing robust financial management and reporting
- Ensure day to day operational management activities are executed in a consistent, efficient and effective manner in Senegal
- Ensure suppliers are effectively managed for both risk and performance purposes, in line with bp’s global policies, ensuring all legislation is adhered to, and changes in legislation are captured and acted upon
- Ensure appropriate governance is adhered to, with robust documentation and supporting management policies to manage Workplace risk
An important requirement is that the individual will become trained to foundation level in the Vested methodology.
- Focus on delivering appropriate workplace services, maintaining the highest operational quality level
- Ensure the supplier partner’s autonomy in daily operations support the day-to-day operational delivery.
- Manage short- and medium-term operating plans and their associated annual spend, within plan
- Manage performance, by seeking stakeholder and end user satisfaction input on regular basis
- Ensure local legislation, standards and practices (HSSE etc.) are accurately captured within workplace related bp operations management systems, working with service partners to provide consistently high-quality data
- Collaborate with Technology, HR and other Workplace and Change functions to ensure that all colleague services requirements are continually met
- Effective management of administrative tasks to ensure operations run smoothly and without interruption.
Education and Experience Requirements
- University or technical college degree in real estate or Facilities Management or equivalent education
Essential Experience and job requirements
- Well-developed interpersonal communication style
- Experience in achieving results drives an inquisitive yet respectful mindset whilst promoting innovation and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of managing process efficiency, data quality, systems performance and development, project & programme management and change control, in particular with respect to implementing workplace services outsourcing initiatives
- Extensive understanding of business interconnectivity and the ability to act upon this understanding
- A successful track record of initiating, leading and managing service functions in a complex environment whilst simultaneously transforming the services
- Leading and inspiring internal and outsourced partnerships and teams to deliver high levels of achievement and innovation
- Previous experience of facilities & property management, preferably in a global enterprise with a diverse range of operations, property types and installations
- Proven experience of managing FM service contracts
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, building sustainable networks of using high EQ
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Only cv’s submitted in english will be reviewed applications open to senegal citizens only
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption. bp has instituted and maintains policies and procedures designed to prevent any activity or conduct which would violate any anti-bribery or anti-corruption law or regulation applicable
- Degree in Facilities management or property management or equivalent facilities experience
- Having previously worked with the Vested methodology
- Experience and knowledge of using health and safety, environmental and quality management systems
- At least 7 years’ experience gained whilst working in an operational environment with a focus and culture of critical environments and HSSE
- Confident individual who takes ownership and leads by example
People & culture
People & culture discovers, empowers and cares for brilliant people, and so can you. Together, we can build and enable our culture, emotionally connected leaders and dynamic teams – and help our company achieve its purpose for people and our planet.
Join us and work closely with our business by:
- always putting our people first, understanding and responding to their needs, supporting their health, wellbeing and recognising them for great work
- hiring and developing talented people and empowering them to progress
- enabling an inclusive and agile culture, where our teams thrive and add value
- developing emotionally connected leaders who continuously learn, put others first and enable everyone to be at their best
- creating energising workplaces that enable collaboration and innovation.
Closing date : 10 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.bpglobal.com.