Site Abt associates
The World at Abt
Solving the world’s most pressing issues and improving the quality of life for people worldwide is what we do every day at Abt Associates. Creating a more equitable world is no small task, but we are driven by big challenges.
We are a team of 4,000+ people in over 50 countries working in unison and focused on the bigger picture. Only by sharing our commitment, energy, and innovation do we affect change and push the boundaries of what’s possible. We welcome diverse ideas, backgrounds, and viewpoints – joining Abt means access to exceptional thinkers at the top of their game.
To thrive at Abt is to embrace flexibility and collaboration. Our open culture allows you to balance your work and personal life as needed to optimize personal well-being. Creating a more equitable world starts from within – we look after people around the world, and we’ll do the same for you.
Ready to embrace rewarding and meaningful work? Now’s your chance.
As a Finance & Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for performing the Accounting and Administrative functions in support of all project activities following all relevant USAID and Abt Associates policies and procedures. Under direction of the Accountant or the Finance and Administrative Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the finance and administrative team to ensure the transactions and financial records of the accounts up to date in one hand and for providing a range of administrative support to the project office .
Under the supervision of the Accountant/Finance and Administrative Manager, the Finance & Administrative Assistant provides a wide range of administrative and financial support
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Records expenditures, income, and any other related transactions, in Quickbooks.
- Ensures that periodic inventory of the fixed assets (property) of the company is conducted.
- Provides assistance to the Accountant and the Finance & Administrative Manager with the timely submission of the ROV in accordance with Abt Associates procedures and policies.
- Scan and upload all financial documents into Abt’s web-based accounting software, Quickbooks
- Provides assistance to the Accountant and the Finance & Administrative Manager with preparation of payment vouchers and corresponding checks.
- Provides assistance to the Accountant and the Finance & Administrative Manager with the review of invoices and expense reports before payment and following up with vendors and staff to gather back up documentation.
- Perform general clerical duties, to include but not be limited to photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, and mailing.
- Provide office administrative support including organization and facilitation for internal meetings, drafting agendas, and taking minutes;
- Store and distribute office supplies.
- Manage/track petty cash transactions and receipts.
- Assist in updating of the inventory list of the project
- Make logistical arrangements for project staff traveling outside their region or for international visitors as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Business, or other relevant field (desirable).
- Experience in book keeping and preparing vouchers
- Prior experience in office administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other data processing and graphical presentation software.
- Ability to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and excellent organization skills.
- Preference for candidates who have experience that relates to USAID-funded projects or other international development experience.
- Fluency in French and working knowledge in English preferred
High School Diploma + Four years of relevant experience, or Associates Degree + Two years of relevant experience
Apply Before: 09/30/2023, 05:46 PM
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.