Novartis is hiring a First Line Manager.
- Accountable for achieving own and team’s agreed sales, productivity and performance targets
- Creates and executes business plans to drive this achievement, and is responsible for brands’ strategic and tactical planning in line with company strategy and standards.
- Works independently to maintain existing clients and to develop new business opportunities.
- Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results.
- Manages area sales and expense budgets
- Serves as a communication bridge from Senior Management to Sales Representatives / Product Specialists
- Leads a highperforming team of Medical Representatives / Product Specialists;
hires, trains and develops them as necessary; provides coaching and feedback to the team.
- Manages relationships with key accounts’ decision makers, key opinion leaders, patient associations; and other colleagues across business functions to achieve desired results
- Masters product knowledge and disease area knowledge; and coach the team on the same. Gathers and is updated on required information regarding the market, key competitors’ market data, pricing intelligence, key accounts etc
- Ensures Excellency in Customer Satisfaction and Customer Services
- Complete all reporting and administrative requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Operates within Novartis compliance, policies and procedures; and creates a culture that ensures all reports, direct and indirect, do the same.
- Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business
- Prelaunch activities
- Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry
- Market Knowledge and Network is desirable
- French & English
Closing date : 25 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter sjobs.brassring.com.