Site Flow Consulting Holding
The DBA position will be responsible for maintaining the company’s database systems (currently MS SQL Server) including back-up, performance tuning, capacity planning, monitoring critical events and documentation
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- Monitor, maintain database systems and troubleshoot problems that may arise.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
- Use tools like SQL Profiler for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Create and manage constraints and indexes.
- Support software developers with database operations including the development of complex SQL, tuning of DML and the creation of stored procedures.
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Manage production, QA and development database environments.
- Create detailed documentation including diagrams of database infrastructure.
- Learn relevant business processes and understand the data flow, criticality and dependencies.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all the stakeholders (internal teams and clients).
- Set up and maintain database infrastructure for the company’s BI needs.
Mandatory requirements for the job
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- 8-15 years’ experience in administering Microsoft SQL server databases.
- Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems.
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experienced in ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) development / data integration.
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS concepts, database architecture and SQL/T-SQL.
- Proficient with SQL server profiler for monitoring and troubleshooting database activity and performance.
- Experience in SQL Server Clustering and HA technologies including mirroring, log shipping, failover cluster and various replication technologies would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of other databases like MySQL, No SQL databases and In-memory databases and MCTIP certification will be an advantage.
- Ability to develop procedure documents and maintain detailed database related documents.
- Innovative approach to work, constantly looking for upgrading the system to more efficient and effective new technologies.
If interested, please send your application: CV.?
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : www.openjob.sn.