Site Focus Africa Inc
Focus Africa Inc recruits a Project Officer – Health by Global Fund HIV, in Dakar, Senegal.
- Plan for the implementation of activities including interpretation of budget,
- Engage with the Ministry of Health Management teams to ensure successful implementation of TCS package
- Ensure effective integration of GF HIV interventions with other Projects in the Program sites particularly where the target beneficiaries are the same
- Work with local structures to foster positive knowledge, attitudes & practices by community members on up take of HIV prevention and treatment services amongst all age cohorts.
- To coordinate and work with Regional Coordinators, County Coordinators and MOH to ensure efficiency and effective implementation of the project
- To provide technical support to the project team and the community volunteers in accordance with the project implementation guideline, National HIV guidelines, Capacity build the Community Health Volunteers on the project reporting requirements.
- Support timely community reporting and payment schedules to the Community Health Volunteers and Peer Educators ·
- Utilize Global Fund HIV M&E tools and follow on set targets and timelines of reporting and documentation.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or designee from time to time
- Participate and contribute in committees and task forces as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Health, Nutrition or HIV & AIDS Projects implementation
- Bachelor’s degree (Public Health, Environmental Health, Nursing, Clinical medicine, Community health, or related field)
- Good understanding of Ministry of Health Structures at the Government level. Significant experience working with an NGO environment, community and people’s groups, state institutions, etc.
- Ability to take initiative and work under minimum supervision
- Computer literate.
How To Apply
kindly login to the career portal through https://focusafrica.org/careers/ or send a direct application to the Human Resource Officer, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your application by May 16, 2022. All positions close at 12:00 midnight.