Kantar hiring an FWA Quality Assurance Executive.
The Quality Assurance Executive is responsible and assures consistent quality of operational data delivery by developing and implementing automated assurance practices, systems, validating processes and providing documentation, evaluation and reports on all assigned.
Working with AME Quality assurance and compliance team to Implement of standards (such as ISO, GDCS) across the region (WA) and ensure adherence, site visits and remote audits protocol in line with Global requirements.
Aligned with the AME vision of being the best operations powerhouse in the world, they will continually
enhance quality controls and assurance with standardized global compliancy policies and procedures to ensure flawless quality at every level.
- Accomplish quality assurance standards by communicating Quality control expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing to strategic plans and reviews; preparing/implementing and completing action plans, identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing changes and corrective actions
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical operational/data limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring and feedback of regional reports.
- Develop technology driven low cost quality assurance and quality control system (digital QC /forensic checks, GPS based monitoring, Silent recording etc.)
- Validates quality processes by establishing quality assurance specifications, documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Solid experience in compliance, process audit, data based quality analysis or similar
- Knowledge of Market Research process, data collection methodologies
- Knowledge of International standards implementation and management
- Ability to be an independent auditor
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
Location: Dakar, Ngor AlmadiesSenegal
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter kantar.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.