Site CMA CGM
CMA CGM hiring GL Module Manager.
CCIS (CMA CGM Inland Services) is a subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, dedicated to the development of land transport solutions.
It offers complete and integrated logistics solutions with high added value, adapted to the specific needs of its customers throughout their supply chain: storage, picking, kitting, processing of packaged goods, post-manufacturing and loading and unloading.
Report to the TCD Chief Accountant, supervise and ensure the completion of the various accounting tasks reserved for the MODULE GL team for TCD and the entire Cluster scope (Senegal, Mauritania, Gambia, Mali, Guinea Conakry, Bissau) ensuring the quality of the information in compliance with the monthly closing cluster schedule and the Group’s accounting and financial policies and procedures.
Accounting for general accounting ODs:
- Receive and record daily GL expenditure/revenue transactions and ensure archiving. Accounting for Miscellaneous Operations and GL Logs
- Reassess Foreign Currency Cash Accounts
- Reclassify the exchange impacts on lettering on the proposal of the AR manager and after validation of your hierarchy
- Clear potential variances from bank reconciliation when justified
- Ensure the recording of GL suspense identified by the BA team according to the agreed weekly schedule.
- Check the social and tax declarations received from the daughter agencies and ensure the correct entry in SAGE
- Write off customer and supplier balance sheet accounts and P&L account if necessary
Analytical review, adjustments, and accounting closing:
- Maintain Capital Asset Record and Depreciation Calculation.
- Review the P&L accounts and Prepare the Subscription & Prepayments file
- Communicate with all AR AP BA modules and financial correspondents on the actions to be carried out for a closing on time.
- Complete Month End Log Closure as per established schedule.
- Prepare the Monthly Template and Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts (to be finalized by D+15)
Validation and control:
- Monthly analysis of P&L accounts and balance sheet or pivot account under the TCD entity.
- Actively participate in the development of the annual budget
- Reconcile loan tracking with accounting
- Tax and Social Returns: Prepare tax and social returns to be filed with the government:
- Ensure the correct entry of social and tax transactions carried out
- Ensure the preparation of the VAT credit refund file according to the schedule established by the hierarchy.
- Be able to respond on the taxation of CMA CGM TCD services
- Submit the pre-commented ASSESSMENT Template analysis to the agencies for validation
- Monitor BS and P&L accounts daily and propose corrective and/or reclassification and clearance actions.
- Perform any ad hoc analyses related to the module and required by occasional circumstances.
- Ensure that the production deadlines of the KPI GL are met, that it is reliable and that comments are made to enable a clear and synthetic reading of the situation.
- Develop and comment on GL monitoring.
- Bring expertise to the organization
Monthly and Annual Closing: Adhere to closing schedules established by the Chief Accountant/Financial Controller/Administrative and Financial Director
GOC Transition: Support changes to the GL module that will result from the introduction of GOC.
“The mission described in the point may evolve and the list of tasks described is neither exhaustive nor exhaustive.”
Profile and Competencies:
- Holder of a master’s degree in finance and accounting, you are comfortable working in English both orally and in writing. You are familiar with computer and office tools.
- In conjunction with many of the Company’s departments and external agents, subsidiaries, and auditors, your interpersonal skills, attention to detail and thoroughness will allow you to succeed in this role.
- Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.cmacgm-group.com.