Atos recruits a Head of Deal Solutioning
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Delivery Deal Solution Head is responsible for developing winning solutions in cooperation with sales & practices & COEs, in order to meet Global Delivery Practice External Revenue.
- Developing winning solutions in cooperation with sales & global practices in order to achieve External Revenue and Profitability targets
- Interacting with global practices to validate cost to deliver, key project management roles to be engaged during presales.
- Ensuring management of Pre-Sales Budget, Compliance to Rainbow Bidding Process,
- Improving permanently deal solutioning efficiency by Building and Maintaining knowledge repository with reusable solutions, case studies, commercial and technical data and managing team location and pyramid.
- Developing Innovative Solutions and delivery approach
- Enabling growth in existing accounts, collaborating with Global Practices for all global customers
- Win Rate
- ER (OE), Bid Budget (Cost of Solution)
- Upsell, Cross-sell and Innovative proposals, Reusable Solution
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.