Ericsson hiring a Head of Digital Services Customer Unit West Africa and Morocco.
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
The role of Head of Digital Services Customer Unit West Africa and Morocco (CU WAM) has the overall business responsibility for Digital Services (Products, Solutions and Services) in the Customer Unit and is a part of CU as well as a member of the Market Area Digital Services Leadership Teams.
- The key accountabilities of Head of Digital Services Customer Unit West Africa and Morocco are, but not limited to Champion MMEA Digital Services strategy, which is to: Provide thought leadership to clients, Grow Ericsson’s digital footprint, Ensure top-notch delivery & Develop and unleash digital services talent
- Develop customer intimacy through dialogs with the C-suite
- Maintain a healthy sales funnel through the right business development strategy and tactics
- Demonstrate and assume full ownership of the business toward the accounts in the Customer Unit
- Lead, coach and nurture the Key Account teams in the Customer Unit with regards to the Digital Services agenda
- Ensure full alignment on account plans and financial forecast
- Remain conscious and strive to optimize digital services customer spend
- Assume full responsibility for deal closure and profit-and-loss
- Drive a farming strategy over the installed base in the areas of 5G, Digital Transformation, Cloud Transformation and Virtualization
- Expand the business through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in other domains or type of services or products
- Create and lead a high performing organization in line with the unit design principles
- Exhibit role model leadership behaviors and navigate a complex environment
- Ensure compliance and adherence to Ericsson sales and project delivery processes and standards.
- University degree; with a preference toward MSc or MBA in business or ICT
- 10-15 years of experience in senior leadership positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
- Experience in Digital Domain (BSS, OSS, Cloud, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery processes, methodologies such as Agile, DevOps, CI/CD, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insights
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to formulate strategies and concepts
- Ability to attract, develop and retain competence
- Ability to manage relationships at C-Level internally and externally
- Ability to leverage local and global capabilities in a complex environment
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in an organization with multiple customers
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long-term business priorities
This role is flexible to be based in Senegal or Morocco.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.ericsson.com.