Carlcare Technology Senegal
- Post: HR Administrator
- Job Title: Senior specialist
- Job grade: L08 above
- Dept. HR
- Business Unit: /
- Staffing 1
- HR specialist, HRBP
- Immediate Superior: HR Director
- Will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records, entering new hire data, and updating any previous employees’ data.
- Updating internal HR databases; for example, entering sick leaves, maternity leaves, and more.
- Review, revise, and update company policies.
- Prepare various HR documents, including new hire guides, employment contracts, compensation lists, and more.
- Assist recruiters, talent acquisition teams, and other HR staff with activities, such as onboarding of new recruits.
- Be the first point of contact with external partners, such as insurance vendors, to ensure legal compliance.
- Answer any employee queries about people or HR-related issues, and help them resolve them internally, if possible.
- Create regular presentations and reports on HR metrics, such as turnover rates, retention rates, and more.
- Help the payroll department by providing them with up-to-date information on all employees, including sick leaves, leaves of absence, overtime hours, work schedules, and more.
- Take an active part in HRBP projects, such as job fairs, recruitments rounds, and more.
- Manage and run the HRIS software of the organization, and make sure it’s updated.
- Assist the HR director in managing and administrating the HR budget.
Internal: Wechat work, WhatsApp, Email and face to face
- English is necessary as working language
- Diploma or above degree
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrative or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to work with minimal direction
Application deadline: 03 October 2021.