Sanofi hiring HR Assistant.
Key individual accountabilities:
- Provide Human Resources administrative support to all employees in the affiliate.
- Support HR Business Partners and Line Managers with to deliver agreed recruitment, induction and training plans required for various functions.
- Monitor and verify that Human resources department records are stored in compliance with the Company’s Records management policy.
- Provide Human Resources employee service function across all Sanofi staff.
- Effective working relationship with Sanofi line managers.
- Collate reports/feedback on Human Resources processes e.g. recruitment and training plans, On & Off boarding as well.
- Coordination of HR function actions in relation with Internal Control to enhance a full compliance between HR activities and policies/processes
- Provide necessary transactional support to significantly enhance the effectiveness of the Human Resources process.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma Degree in social science or similar field.
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Professional knowledge and skills:
- 2 or 3 years of professional experience in a multinational environment
- Project management skill
- Familiar with digital tools and social media
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Organized, methodical
- Insightful and proactive
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sense of Confidentiality
- Ability to withstand pressure and meet deadlines
- Good adaptability
Solid Line Manager: HR Business Partner Senegal
Working relationship :
- Sanofi Senegal staff
- Other internal colleagues in other functional areas across all MCO – CCS locations
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.