Ria Money Transfer
Ria Money Transfer recruits an HR Manager
The local HR Manager (LHRM) leads the HR strategy, in alignment both with the Corporate HR Strategy and the local business operational priorities, to ensure the achievement of short and long-term business results.
Creative and proactive, the LHRM anticipates business trends and leads, adapts and implements the HR strategy weighting the risks and benefits of each alternative. The LHRM champions the partnership with other departments to extend the impact of HR initiatives, and advises the local leadership in all HR matters
- Recruitment: the LHRM: plan, execute and/or supervise recruitment processes at all levels, taking care of the most senior ones.
- Administration: Supervise payroll, employment contracts and legal documents and execute/supervise other back office tasks with the help of a senior HR specialist. R interface with Government organisations (Work Inspection, Health & Safety at Work org, etc) , and in general ensure local policies and practices comply with French legislation and group policies.
- Comp & Ben: Ensure compensation comply with local regulations as well as group policies. Review variable policy with the business managers to ensure it’s consistent with the business goals. Ensure the compensation package (benefits included) is attractive and in line with our financial capacity in order to attract and retain good performers. Advise on compensation distribution, conduct salary surveys or any other initiative that can contribute to improve our employer offer.
- Development: actively participate with business managers in planning and implementing necessary reorganizations of departments, succession plans, key people retention plans, etc… Play an active role in identifying best players and facilitate their growth within the organization.
- Training: identify key training and development needs and implement annual training program accordingly. Coordinate with Europe & Africa Training Dpt to implement required internal training programs to enhance local team competencies and performance.
- Data & Reporting: Ensure HR Databases are properly updated and monthly Kpis reports accurate
Identify key HR activities to support the business strategy and the business plans
- Strong capacity to partner with business to design appropriate HR policies
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Law, Psychology or equivalent + Human Resources specialisation
- At least 5 years of experience working as an HR Manager or leading an area in a large HR Dpt.
- Fluent spoken and written in English (native level not required)
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter riafinancial.taleo.net.