MODEC recruits a HSSE Advisor.
We are looking for professional to work as HSSE Advisor in our office based in Dakar.
To develop activities such as:
- Support offshore HSSE and Operations Teams on the attainment of company’s HSSE goals and objectives for the FPSO through continuous communication, organizational assurance audits, inspections, incident investigation, safety initiatives and campaigns, risk assessments and procedures development, review and update.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders on improvements of HSSE matters.
- Provide front line support to work parties, disciplined supervisors and operational leadership team to comply with MODEC HSSE standards and expectations.
- Provide administrative support to the HSSE Team (onshore and offshore).
- Support on hiring processes of HSSE staff.
- Identify and deliver HSSE training when necessary.
- Support Contractor HSSE Management process for offshore services.
- Support the development and implementation of HSSE plans, thematic campaigns and initiatives that supports the development and growth of positive organizational HSSE culture.
- Coordinate HSSE information gathering by using MIMS, Kissflow, IMS and other company systems.
- Analyze and interpret HSSE statistical data, and produce weekly and monthly HSSE reports for MPR, highlighting points of attention that may impact on HSSE performance for management’s decisions and strategic improvement planning.
- Support the implementation and rollout of HSSE programmes such as Perfect Day process (proactive performance management), Offshore Leadership Workshops, Contractor Forums, Group Life Saving Rules and the CARE System and provide advice accordingly.
- Prepare Annual Assurance Audit and Senior Leadership Walkthrough plans for the FPSO and ensure execution by the nominated persons on the plan
- Support / lead/coordinate incident investigation process: -notification, investigating, report preparation and tracking of CAPAs
- Coordinate the completion of actions derived from the client, audits, incident investigations, CARE Cards and
- Safety inspections. Provide regular update on completed and outstanding actions.
- Bachelor Degree: mandatory. Graduation in Engineering, HSE, Environmental Science or Project Management preferred
- Higher education (Post Graduate, Master, etc) in Safety, Risk, Process Safety or Project Management is added advantage
- Formal HSEQ qualification – NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- Lead Auditor qualification in ISO14001 or OHSAS 18001
- Experience in similar role in Oil and Gas, Energy or Mining preferred.
- Demonstrable training and coaching experience.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments.
- Hands on experience in Lifting and Rigging operation and Chemical management
- Emergency Response experience.
- Must have an expert knowledge of local legislations relating to labour, environmental, marine and security and safety.
- Must have a good knowledge of UK Safety Case Regime, EI Process Safety and other applicable oil and gas regulations and best practices.
- Advanced English
- Advanced French
- Advance skills with MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio).
- Conversant with HSE management webtools for HSE data collection, incident investigation and reporting, CMMS
- Conversant with web conferencing tools: MS Teams, Webex, Zoom
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.kenoby.com.