Maersk is hiring a HSSE Coordinator.
Would you like to be part of a value driven, commercially oriented international environment where we enable global trade every day? As a HSSE Coordinator in the Area HSSE team, you will play a pivotal role in driving the embedment of Maersk and countries HSSE & Business resilience policy & SOP, as well as Incident Management (IM) and Business Continuity Management (BCM) in the North West Africa area under the supervision of the HSSE Manager.
You will be part of the Area HSSE team based in Dakar, Senegal and you will liaise with several stakeholders to ensure the embedment of the Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment practices.
- Ensure embedment of the Quality, Health, Security, Safety and Environment practices
- Ensure HSSE, Incident Management & BCM requirements are in place at a country level
- Ensure Global HSSE, IM & BCM frameworks & local requirements are implemented at Site level.
- Define HSSE internal rules and standards and ensure compliance
- Define specific HSSE plans for projects and other specific operations
- Conduct HSSE and BCM audits on your sites as well as partner facilities as per global audit programs.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in QHSE or relevant field
- A recognized Professional Qualification in Health, Safety & Environmental Management will be a plus
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in industries like construction/ Port facility/ Transport and logistics
- Minimum experience in dangerous goods (DG) activities
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good computer skills
- Good analytical skills
Closing date : 2 July 2022.