PAE hiring ICITAP Watchlisting Advisor.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE is supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in providing specialized training, advisory and mentoring services to host nations under the Criminal Division’s International Criminal Investigative Training and Assistance Program (ICITAP).
https://www.justice.gov/criminal-icitap ICITAP is a cornerstone of America’s global strategy for combating transnational crime, terrorism, countering trafficking in persons, establishing rule of law and enhancing human rights in developing countries. PAE is the contract service provider to the DOJ ICITAP and Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training (OPDAT) programs.
DOJ/ICITAP will support training and mentorship for a GOS-identified law enforcement agency to create a consolidated watchlist containing the identities of known or suspected terrorists for screening purposes. ICITAP seeks to provide an SME to facilitate the delivery of this project.
- Serve as one of ICITAP’s main points of contact for all levels of the Senegal police and is one of the principal liaisons between ICITAP & U.S. Embassy Dakar.
- Develop watchlist processes, guidance and standards in accordance with norms of privacy, redress, and data integrity, as well as applicable law.
- Plan, develop, and implement programs, policies, and procedures that result in the effective sharing of information across the GOS while protecting intelligence and law enforcement sources and methods, operational equities, and privacy.
- Coordinate all ICITAP funded CT/CVE watchlist funded activities including, but not limited to; ICITAP technical contributions and preparation and execution of short-term and long-term training/event schedules.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications (Minimum required for the position)
- The SME should have experience working in the U.S. interagency with watch listing and screening efforts. Efforts should include an understanding of how the U.S. watch listing process was developed and organized post-9/11 and how classified information is sourced/stored and how the unclassified screening identities are made available for screeners and law enforcement to access.
- The SME should understand how U.S. watch listing guidance was created to facilitate interagency sharing and guide the watch listing process and what laws support the ability for the U.S. interagency to perform watch listing and screening.
- The SME should have the ability to apply his/her understanding of the U.S. watchlisting process to being relevant and obtainable in Senegal
- Must have, or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications
- Fluency in French
- International experience, specifically experience working in the Sahel
- Active Secret clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.