Site Save the Children
Save the Children hiring Information Technology (IT) Intern.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and JIRA (helpdesk system) for but not limited to E-mail, FMS, AMS & OneNet.
- Maintain optimal functioning of Internet link, security and integrity of all operating systems and servers at all times
- Provide and maintain network accounts and fool proof passwords as required
- Advise staff of security breaches and/or changes in password or security status
- Consult with systems users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications
- Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software either through research or engagement with the Regional Office IT
Closing Date: Oct 5, 2022