Atos is hiring a Infrastructure Solution Manager.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Solution Manager is responsible for ensuring a high standard quality of proposals issued by the Solution Management Team for assigned opportunities.
- Design technical solutions for Project Services, Workplace Services, Infrastructure and Application Services based on customer requirements in line with Atos portfolio items.
- Reviews and validates requirements of new and existing clients.
- Analyzes customer provided documents together with supported information.
- Assigns workload to Solution Architects and manage towards a coherent Priced Solution in line with the Solution Strategy.
- Follows Atos Review & Approvals processes for Qualification, Strategy, Solution, Offer, Contract and Hand Over phases.
- Maintains relationships with relevant external suppliers as required for developing Solutions.
- Creates business cases for provided solutions for a winning contract.
- Ensures the integrity between compliance and cost/price level
- Understands the contract unit pricing and the impact of the demand on the ongoing priced volumes.
- Develop fertilization opportunities for existing clients.
- Reviews and contributes to Lessons Learnt processes.
- Experienced in Managed IT Services Design
- Knowledge of actual state of the art technical products and solutions
- Lead of meetings with technical, commercial and customer level
- Adaptive for Corporate bid methods, techniques and tools.
- Basic financial knowledge
- Strong business and customer focus
- Taking responsibility
- Working independently as well as cooperatively in teams
- Capable of making decision
- Highly motivated individual
- Flexible and adaptable
- Extensive Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent technical and business English, written and spoken
- Delivery experience in Managed IT Services is a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.atos.net.