Site World Vision International
World Vision International hiring Integrated Programs Director.
Position is responsible to provide overall strategic leadership, oversight and management support to programs staff for all aspects of Field Operations including Sponsorship and grant funded projects in the National Office. It will provide leadership oversight to the National Office in operationalizing the strategic ministry priorities into programming and ensure all programs are managed effectively and contribute to Child Well-Being Outcomes in line with the National Office Strategy.
The position will facilitate effective integration of various lines of ministry and funding streams to achieve program effectiveness. Integration and mainstreaming of Faith and Development, Gender, Disability and Environment, and Peace will be a considered priority of the Integrated Programs Director. The position will ensure that programs meet community and donor accountability requirements in line with World Vision’s policies and standards and provide leadership in external engagement with active donors and partners and prospective investors, Church leaders, the private sector, senior government officials and other NGOs in relevant programming and operational matters.
- The position holder should have a Master’s degree in International Development, Program Management, Business Administration, Public Health, Economics, Rural Development or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with a thorough understanding of all areas of project management cycles in a complex, international development organization especially in development and Relief Projects. 7 years should have been at a managerial level.
- Demonstrated leadership results in complex situations.
- General understanding of at least four of the following programmatic sectors: Health & Nutrition; Livelihoods & Resilience; Education; WASH; Disaster Risk Reduction; Food Assistance and Emergency Response.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment in proposal development, funding acquisitions and grant management for major government donors preferred.
- The position holder must be results oriented and team a player.
- Deep knowledge of WVI working systems, policies and standards will be an advantage.
- The position holder must be fluent in English and French.
- Ability to engage at a strategic level with senior government, UN and INGO officials.
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team with an empowering and outcome oriented approach.
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- The person must be results oriented, able to handle public relations, able to satisfy donors and a team player.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, stressful environments and physical hardship conditions with limited resources.
- Ability to work on a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff.
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Computer literate.
- Professional Certificate in Portfolio and/or Program Management with accredited institutions.
- Excellent in written and spoken English. French would be added advantage.
- Strong skills in time management and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in preparing and facilitating large group meetings.
- Good information presentation skills.
Application deadline: 26-Feb-21
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.wvi.org.