Site Philip Morris International
Philip Morris Manufacturing Senegal is seeking an Internal Logistic Trainee who will join the Warehouse and Logistics Team.
As Internal Logistic Trainee, you will team up with Internal Logistics Manager to:
- Lead the project of storage optimization of direct material.
- Participate in the development and deployment of the overall Factory Logistics plan based on the strategy and objectives.
- Participate in the deployment of OPEN+ RTT in warehouse.
Skills & competences
- College/University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or equivalent
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with challenges and opportunities with speed and decisiveness.
- Thrive for improvements and constant development.
- Good command of English and French
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
- Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
- Financial compensation during the internship.