Leap9 hiring Investment Director, Dakar, Senegal.
This role will allow the successful candidate to work on an array of projects and contribute to all aspects of the fund, they will be responsible for the Investment process which will cover development activities from incubation to achieving financial close. The Investment Director will work as a member of the Africa investment team to develop infrastructure projects and responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Business development ranging from early identification of investment opportunities, public sectors clients, Government approval process and public opinion, whilst also maintaining contacts and relationships both public and private
- Supervise the preparation of response documents to requests for qualifications and requests for proposals
- Negotiation of commercial agreements and finance agreements with the objective to protect the companies position as a long-term investor in respective project and reach successful financial close
- Portfolio management of existing investments
- Supervision, management and mentoring of junior staff in relation to development and investment process-related aspects
- Masters degree from a leading academic institute
- Over 10 years professional experience Private Equity/Investment Banking/Asset Management (financial analysis, financial valuation, data analysis, finance modelling)
- African infrastructure/energy transaction exposure
- Experience dealing with complex project finance structure involving short, mid, and long-term financing instrument
- Extensive African network public and private
- Fluent in English and French
If you are interested in the above information, think you could be a good fit for this Investment Director role and would like to find out more, please submit your application.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.leap29.com.