MODEC is looking for professional to work as IT & Facilities Manager in our office based in Dakar/Senegal.
To develop activities such as:
- Responsible for supporting the entire IT infrastructure, aiming to ensure the availability of all technological infrastructure and support for MOSEN’s onshore and offshore operation.
- Core Responsibilities
- Support the operation of the entire IT infrastructure for onshore and offshore operation through the registration of incidents generated by users.
- Contribute to the operation of the entire Telecommunications infrastructure of offices and ships, by activating the provider to solve the problem.
- Support the proper functioning of the server infrastructure by monitoring the resources used and available for each equipment.
- Support the supply and support of hardware, software and telephony necessary to all employees, to carry out their respective functions, contributing to the monitoring and maintenance of a minimum inventory of equipment.
- Perform the handling of incidents registered by users within the SLA (Service Level Agreement), defined through performance indicators.
- Analyze and support the proper functioning of the equipment park (hardware and servers) by monitoring the inventory and reporting the equipment’s useful life.
- Provide technical support to infrastructure, tools, services and corporate systems.
- Coordinate and implement the infrastructure of an operational office and a materials logistics office.
- Form a support team.
- Support business areas in IT matters.
- IT support for onshore and offshore locations.
- Work with local suppliers to ensure that all services are in accordance with the contractor.
- Senegalese citizen.
- University or college in information technology or in a field related to computer science.
- Knowledge of technical concepts of infrastructure and service desk.
- Practical knowledge of ticket management tools, such as Service Now (for example).
- Other knowledge: servers (Intel / Windows platform), connectivity, MS office, e-mail, Windows, fixed telephony, mobile telephony, etc.
- Advanced English
- Advanced French
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD. – If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!! – As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.