Site Wave Senegal
Wave Senegal hiring IT Manager.
We’re looking for an IT Manager who’s resourceful and excited about getting things done. You’ll be responsible for troubleshooting and being the point of contact for tools as we rapidly scale our business in Senegal. You might take on this responsibility for a single team or office, or work in close coordination with other IT Managers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work with our IT team to monitor and maintain internet access at the office to ensure 99.9% uptime, including liaising with external suppliers
- Ensure everyone in the office has access to the tools that they need to do their role
- Support onboarding to ensure employees are setup with the IT equipment and tools that they need
- Ensure employees are set up on the correct hardware for their job
- Create playbooks to help guide employees on how to use equipment and tools used at Wave
- Location: Dakar, Senegal
- Work authorization in Senegal required
- Fluent in French and English
- 2+ years as the IT manager in a fast-paced office setting
You might be a good fit if you
- Demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Are comfortable defaulting to over-communication and overreaching when it comes to coordination
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and cope effectively with complexity and change
- Are excessively detail oriented and seek to achieve excellence in everything you do
- Have developed processes with minimal guidance and have implemented them in the field
- Have experience developing and managing IT teams
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.