Modec hiring Legal and Compliance Manager.
To develop activities such as:
- Responsible for providing legal assistance and support to all MOSEN areas, on demand, as well as taking initiative to proactively advise relevant MOSEN management of legal and compliance issues of interest to the company.
- Responsible for supporting the General Counsel in the risk assessment of legal and compliance issues and strategies to manage identified risk within proposals, contracts and subcontracts, and overall business operations of MOSEN.
- Responsible for communicating the importance of the compliance program to the executive management and to all employees; developing and implementing training programs addressing compliance and the Code of Conduct; collaborating with executive management to effectively embed the compliance program within the MOSEN’s operations and systems.
- Advise, accurately and timely, all Departments of MOSEN (especially Commercial Department, HR and Supply Chain) on legal rights and obligations, by promptly reacting to demand and by offering voluntary assistance focused on problem solving.
- Protect the interests of MOSEN, by reviewing and auditing relevant internal and external legal transactions and related documentation, to ensure compliance with the laws.
- Coordinate work performed by outside counsel and consolidate updated information on local lawsuits and administrative proceedings involving entities of the MODEC Group, and/or of interest to MOSEN, by interacting with outside counsel and preparing reports, as well as explaining legal language from outside counsel to upper management, as may be required.
- Ensure that work is conducted with integrity and responsibility.
- Provide assistance with respect to bid procedures (clients and suppliers), by reviewing, interpreting and advising on bidding rules.
- Provide corporate legal assistance, by assisting in analysis and preparation of powers of attorney, articles of associations and amendments thereto, minutes of partners meetings, collective bargaining agreement and similar legal documents.
- Cooperate with Contracts and Supply Chain Departments in the management of the risks associated with legal aspects, by participating in meetings and evaluating legal issues of interest to such Departments.
- Report and manage legal representation and defense in court proceedings and any needs related to necessary information (labor, civil, commercial, administrative and environmental documents) to be supplied to outside counsel, by selecting and sharing relevant documentation and providing recommendations.
- Draft various legal documents, as may be required, through proper application of legislation and in view of MOSEN needs.
- Educational Qualification: Law Degree (Post-Graduation and continued education on matters relevant to job performance are expected).
- Registered within the ‘Ordre des avocats du Sénégal’
- Experience/familiarity with general judicial practice, contracts, interface with outside counsel and coordination and control of legal procedures of various kinds.
- Experience with Corporate Compliance is preferred.
- Legal background in the Oil and Gas Industry is a plus.
- Advanced English
- Advanced French
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Senegalese citizen
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.kenoby.com.