GPF-SN is hiring a Legal Assistant.
Responsibilities for Legal Assistant
- Collect, examine, and organize evidence and other legal documents for Head of lega review and case preparation
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and sending out bills, as well as resolving billing issues in cooperation with the billing attorney
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Provide general administrative assistance, such as maintaining the Head of legal’s calendar and making travel arrangements
Qualifications for Legal Assistant
- Experience in telecoms
- Associate’s degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
- Good level of english
Closing date : 12 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.gpf-sn.com.