Maersk Senegal is looking to hire a SCM Team Leader to join our team in Dakar. The SCM Team Leader will be responsible to deliver a superior Customer experience to SCM customers, proactively identify issues and mitigate them ensuring they are resolved quickly, Coach motivate and build a high performing team, Lead by example, inspire and energize their team, Closely collaborate with other teams within and across Area/DOC, actively build strong relationships with customers
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Gain valuable experience while being part of a world class shipping Company
- Customer services
- Supply Chain
Your Key Responsibilities at Maersk
- Drive transformations and change management projects in the CSO.
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard process and customer specific IOP’s and monitors respective KPI’s.
- Support onboarding of new team members
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Own customer experience. Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 years of Commercial/Customer Service Experience
- Experience with Supply Chain management
- Fluency in English and French
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic vision
- Lead without authority
- Prioritization capabilities.
Last application date: 15 March 2019.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.