Site Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation is hiring a Manager, Market Development.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Market Development – Acceptance
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Francophone Sub Sahara Africa team is looking for a Market Development Manager reporting into the Country Manager. Based in Dakar, Senegal, the role will drive the business growth and expansion strategy focusing on both traditional (POS, ATM) and digital acceptance solutions (online, QR) and services with banks, fintech’s, MNO’s, retailers and government.
- Deliver against sales and revenue targets from new and existing business solutions for the assigned client / market set
- Develop and manage a pipeline of initiatives for existing and new clients
- Analyze the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting, and competitive analysis. Design strategies that deliver solutions for the business that drive profit, revenue growth and value creation for both Mastercard and the customers
- Engage with the customer to develop and execute annual strategic account plans, and putting in place quarterly business review sessions to establish, monitor and report progress against joint objectives
- Negotiate, execute and manage the customer agreements, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Develop and implement initiatives with clients working with all relevant dross functional partners, such as market development, product, services, marketing
All About You:
- This position offers you the opportunity to manage all acquiring and service solutions of the MasterCard relationship with assigned customers, whether banks, fintechs, MNO’s or government
- You are a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic, business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills to engage with customers at CEO, Head of Retail / Cards and operational levels, as well as with MasterCard cross functional teams, to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration and drive value to clients and Mastercard
- You have a strong execution focus, possess solid payments industry experience, preferably gained in sales or business development with the ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- You have a passion for technology, can articulate the value or problems it solves, are comfortable with diagrams and architecture models, implementation aspects and economic models
- You have in depth knowledge of the digital payments industry, gained through experience working at an issuer, acquirer, mobile money operator or fintech.
- You are able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, operations, and risk
- This position will require the candidate to travel on a regular basis into Francophone Sub Saharan African countries (UEMOA, CEMAC, DRC)
- You want to be part of a global organization where diversity and inclusion are central to our value system. You live by the highest ethical standards with respect and decency at its core
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition ID: R-126830
Closing date : 13 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter mastercard.jobs.