Intelsat recruits a Managing Sales Director.
Your role in helping us shape the future
You are a high energy Managing Sales Director who can provide direction, insight, and support to an experienced and talented sales team focusing on the Networks vertical of Intelsat’s business. You are a pro at identifying, developing and managing new and ongoing business with strategic intent.
In this role you will have the opportunity to act as the overall voice of the customer inside of the company as to the current and changing needs of West Africa market. You faced significant quotas in the past and you are ready to take your skills to a new level.
Are you up to the challenge?
Thanks to your great leadership skills you actively manage, develop, and guide your team to achieve the desired revenue and product plans with high sense of urgency. You continually asses and develop sales skills and service knowledge.
As an expert on your market and region you continuously analyze Intelsat’s position in the Network sector.
- You provide direct input into the formulation of product and distribution strategies to develop unique selling proposition and deliver differentiated services.
- You are able to use your excellent strategic thinking to tailor and execute revenue retention and growth strategies for the Network sector.
- Your brilliant flair for new business and solid experience help you easily identify new opportunities and customers.
- You provide stellar customer service as you are the GO-TO person for your client group who liaises with other departments as needed.
- You keep existing and potential customers up to date with the latest Intelsat sales proposals and marketing materials.
Can you drive these processes?
You coach, mentor and advise your team to maintain high performance and continuous improvement. You provide Weekly Sales Reports and Weekly Schedules to the Regional Vice President. You will intimately know Intelsat’s products and sales services applicable for your customers. You are responsible for inter-regional coordination. You are looking forward to extensive international travel.
You should definitely have:
- A university degree or equivalent gained through experience.
- At least 12 years of Sales Management experience in the telecommunication solutions and services with a specific emphasis on Networks vertical sector.
- Solid business knowledge in Mobile Networks Operators.
- International experience and exposure to cross functional virtual teaming.
- Strong understanding and success selling into large telco operators, including a solid existing network of contacts within the industry.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Very good presentation skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
- Work Permit for Senegal Dakar.
It would be nice if you had:
- 3+ years of Sales team management experience
- An Advanced Business degree (e.g. MBA)
What it’s like to work with us
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
We emphasize personal and professional growth
Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.intelsat.com.