Diveintar Marine recruits a Marine Superintendant.
Diveintar Marine is looking for a Marine Superintendent with offshore experience.
The Marine Superintendent is the Company representative for the client and ensures that daily operations are performed in a safe manner respecting all applicable laws and regulations.
- Active participation in the preparation and analysis of the operations whilst maintaining HSE standards.
- Ensure that HSE client rules are being respected during operations.
- Act safely and report all anomalies, incidents and near misses.
- Ensure that all related HSE certificates for vessels and crew are valid.
- Actively participate in the investigation of any accident or incident and produce the related report.
- Make sure that company Safety Management System is being applied.
- Participates in ensuring a healthy and safety working environment.
- Follow and assist daily operations of the vessels.
- Perform crew approvals in accordance with the procedures.
- Follow action plans and liaise with the vessel.
- Perform monthly visits to the vessels to evaluate vessel’s condition, crew status and compliance with the applicable regulations.
- Ensure that vessels comply with international and local regulations as well as respective ISM, ISPS code.
- Adhere to audits plans, follow up of non-conformities and corrective actions plans.
- Provide advice to vessel Masters on operations, delivering assistance when required.
- Ensure that all procedures are properly and effectively followed and applied.
- Ensure that vessels have on board the required procedures, certificates, publications, operating manuals and any documentation requested.
- Make sure that IMCA guidelines are adhered to for DP operations, equipment condition and personnel requirements.
- Confirm the proper and timely reception on board.
- Assist on any repair request as well as scheduled dry dock preparation while the vessel.
- Ensure that contractual conditions are being respected.
- Promote the company in the local market.
- Master Unlimited license
- DP Operator
- Previous experience as Master on board offshore vessels.
- Fluent English language spoken.