Maersk hiring Marketing Coordinator.
Work with the Africa regional marketing team in driving the regional commercial strategy, building brand value, and drive successful growth through marketing campaigns support, event planning and execution, and marketing activities performance tracking, measurement, and reporting.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career and grow with us long term.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns for the region
- Plan and manage event calendar. Identify marketing opportunities and events for priority verticals and customer segments in the region to drive brand visibility and consideration
- Plan, manage, and execute events (Exhibitions, conferences, customer round tables, seminars…etc) by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements including but not limited to quote negotiations, vendor management, monitoring timeframes and budgets
- Support marketing managers with any other marketing tasks as required. Teamwork is key
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan and execute events and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external creative agencies from event brief development through asset creation and execution.
- Optimise, track, measure, and report on event and other marketing performance to provide clear ROMI
We are looking for
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing role with proven experience in event planning and management
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage interfaces at all levels in the organisation
- Solid project management and organisation skills managing different projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders
- Solid experience in utilising Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Self-starter who excels working independently and as part of a team.
- Being creative is an added plus
- Strong verbal and written English. French is a plus.