Maersk hiring Marketing Manager.
The opportunity to join an ambitious marketing team working for a world leading brand. The team leads the Africa regional marketing agenda that aims to drive the regional commercial strategy, build brand value and drive successful growth on the continent. We utilise a thorough understanding of customers’ needs and industry trends through customer insights in order to develop successful marketing campaigns and support the region’s strategy and business development goals.
- Define marketing strategy for different customer verticals and segments in line with regional business priorities.
- Identify and optimise customer buying journeys as part of vertical campaigns with the objective to increase “share of wallet” of existing customers and to reach and convert new prospects
- Utilise understanding of target customer’s industry, needs, and challenges, to develop compelling content that drives customers down the funnel
- Identify right activation channels based on target customer and buying journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan and activate campaigns, as well as support initiatives to ensure campaign readiness and alignment for local market implementation and execution
- Collaborate with internal and external creative agencies from brief development through asset creation and execution.
- Develop and launch marketing campaigns
- Optimise, track, measure, and report marketing campaign performance to provide clear ROMI
We are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in campaign Marketing, Digital Marketing, and content strategy with a focus on B2B in the Africa region
- Experience building multi-channel campaigns, both organic and paid digital, as well as traditional channels.
- A solid understanding of content strategy
- Experience building multi-channel campaigns
- A deep understanding of customer buying journey identification, building campaign strategies and content for multiple key points in their journey in order to move them down the funnel
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage interfaces at all levels in the organisation
- Experience in multi-channel marketing performance optimisation as well as campaign performance tracking, measurement, reporting
- Experience in social selling and Account Based Marketing are a plus
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Project management skills managing different projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to engage and influence stakeholders
- Self-starter who excels working independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written English. French is a plus.