Site Wave Senegal
Wave Senegal hiring Master Regional Lead.
Wave was founded in 2014 to help Kenyans in the US send money back to their families in Kenya cheaply and easily. Since then we have become the world’s largest remitter to East Africa as well as Ghana.
In 2016, we turned our attention to building mobile money in domestic markets in Africa, where we think we can have an even bigger impact. Wave’s mission is to make Africa the first cashless continent starting with Senegal.
Wave in Senegal is a mobile platform that enables peer-to-peer payments, purchase of goods and services and addresses small business payment needs.
Our team is growing quickly! We are looking for dynamic and out of the box thinkers who are ready to do whatever it takes to achieve our mission of making Senegal cashless.
We are looking for people to join us who are excited about a challenge and are passionate about Wave’s mission. We are trying to solve problems that no one has yet solved and every day is about learning and iterating. Wave leverages technology to automate tasks and believes that anything is possible.
How you’ll help us achieve it
We’re looking for a Master Agent Manager. You’ll be responsible for leading the master agents team on day to day management and roll out to help rapidly scale our business in Senegal.
In this role, you’ll:
- Create and conduce Roll out plan for corporate partners
- Lead the master agent team to grow a sustainable master agent network
- Lead and deliver on all the projects related to master agents
- Work with team to ensure 100% of Master agents are supplied properly
- Be the primary contact person for all master agent issues
- Ensure that high quality service is provided in master agents network
- Overseeing the development of master agents
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Manage a stable of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on strategy and stewardship of partners to more robust giving plans
- Work Base at Dakar Head office
- Work authorization in Senegal required
- Fluent in French and English
- Previous experience in project management
Preferable aptitudes and qualities
- Excel skills is a must
- You have developed useful systems to complete your work
- You always seek to improve yourself through honest self-reflection.
- We have a Country Office in Senegal with about 200 people. We are deeply passionate about our mission of bringing great financial services to the people who need them most.
- We’re backed by world-class investors including Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, Y Combinator, and the cofounders of PayPal.
How to apply
If interested, please apply by submitting a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role here, as well as responding to the questions below. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Wave is a place where everyone can thrive. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to wake up everyday.