myAgro is recruiting a Salesforce Developer.
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English required, French a plus
- Term: Minimum 2 year committment
myAgro is an award-winning non-profit social enterprise based in West Africa. We have pioneered a mobile savings model that allows farmers to invest their own funds in high-quality seed, fertilizer, and agricultural training to increase their harvest and income by 50-100%. Our North Star is to help 1 million farmers increase their incomes by $1.50 per day by 2025 and lift themselves out of poverty. Learn more from myAgro’s founder and CEO here.
Salesforce Developer role
The Salesforce Developer is a member of the global Product team. This position is remote, and the candidate should be able to work in the GMT time zone for the majority of their work day (preferably within the GMT+4 -4 band). You will develop key components of myAgro’s digital layaway platform, which will have global reach. An important responsibility of this role will be to develop and improve the Salesforce platform and custom application used by myAgro, as well as integrations with other systems and platforms. You will also be supporting field operations and programs directly – this includes ensuring customer support, fixing bugs, testing applications, and training of programs staff on product. You will work collaboratively with a technology team based around the world. This position reports to the CTO.
- Application Development: Design and build applications for field operations. This includes Salesforce modules, data modeling, migration scripts, and integrations with other systems and platforms. This includes working on designing elegant user interfaces, writing high quality code, ensuring cross-system functionality and playing a key role on innovating to ensure myAgro has the best tools to do our work
- Support: Collaboratively troubleshoot, fix bugs and be responsive to myAgro’s ticketing platform. Solve problems quickly and communicate with related teams as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Some working experience with Salesforce development, including Apex coding
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver results
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross culturally
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Familiarity with using common development tools (ticketing, version control)
- Knowledge of web-based applications and databases
- Salesforce certifications would be nice, but not required
- French proficiency a plus but not required. The tech team primarily works in English
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Pour postuler à cette offre, merci de cliquer sur le lien suivant : www.myagro.org.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com