Maersk hiring NWA Product Finance Business Partner.
Do you want to play a key role in a challenging and engaging workplace, providing excellent learning opportunities within the NWA AREA – located in Senegal?
Maersk is currently looking to hire a NWA Area Product Finance Business Partner to join our team.
Anchor of End to End Logistics &Service ROFO process
- Coordinate between relevant Center, Regional and Area teams.
- Aligning and challenging numbers to arrive to ambitious but realistic targets maximizing company profitability
- Ensuring all figures agreed are correctly reflected at aggregated area level
Anchor of L&S performance management
- Performance Management through Maersk Operating System in all relevant meetings
- Ensure all key metrics and documentation are available for performance dialogues
- Active involvement in major area tenders processes and engaging other area counterparts as required
- Always being aware of major risks and/or opportunities impacting area performance
Co-Anchor of CAPEX discipline for L&S
- Conduct quarterly investment follow-up on decision base compliance with areas.
- Coordinate area input and participate in monthly investment meetings with Region
- Create visibility and improvement recommendations around investment performance for regional stakeholders
Sparring Partner of Regional and Area Product Teams
- Anchor for joint collaboration drives for L&S between Regions, Areas and CEN as required.
- Be informed of area macro trends potentially impacting regional performance
- Contribute to form business decisions and enable follow-up. Assist in evaluating alternative strategies and proving recommendations to the business. Perform ad-hoc analysis and insights to business based on business need
- Opportunity and pipeline management: Provide forward looking and independently initiated analysis. Support cost analysis as a subject matter expert for given areas
- Continuous improvement: Drive simplification of reports, analytics tools and automation of reporting.
The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s degree in finance or economics combined with three to five years of work experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, FP&A or equivalent.
- Have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in understanding the business to drive performance and value.
- Are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity
- Are well structured with a strong adherence to deadlines
- Have high attention to detail
- Are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy
- Are a strong team player with the ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and collaboration mindset that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization
- Are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time
- Are highly skilled in Excel and PowerPoint, while experience from BI systems is a plus
- Are fluent in written and spoken French and English
Last application date: 23 October 2020.