Site Abt Associates
Abt Associates hiring Office Assistant / ITN Program Assistant – VectorLink Senegal.
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
The USAID-funded Vector Control project supports the President’s initiative on Malaria (PMI) as well as USAID Missions and Bureaus with malaria programs outside the PMI focus countries in performing high-quality spraying programs and collecting entomological vector control data. Under this contract, Abt will expand entomological surveillance to guide programs focused on insecticide-treated nets and intra-home sprays and will continue to help PMI reduce the burden of malaria through capacity building in 24 African countries where malaria is endemic.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Senegal ITN Program Manager, the ITN Program Assistant has Specific duties and responsibilities that include the following:
- Assist to the management of the project’s ITNs inventory control system, including storage, quality control, inventory record keeping, and inventory reporting
- Assist to the supervision, storage, distribution, and transport of ITNs commodity goods and equipment throughout the country
- In collaboration with the Environmental Compliance Officer ensure that all health and safety measures are in place and followed at all store and ITNslocations
- Assist on Report and Request of ITNs from regions, districts and health facilities and transfer requests to the Central Warehouse Storekeeper
- Assist on the ITN distribution plans between the central warehouse and regions
- Assist on the routine distribution supportive supervision
- Demonstrated experience in warehouse/store and ITN distribution management
- Excellent management, supervisory, organizational, computer, and writing skills.
- Fluency in French, and English language capability.
- (1) year of experience and high school diploma OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.