Aggreko hiring Operations Manager.
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job
To provide leadership and ensure smooth site operations and manage customer expectations across site/’s.
To manage site operations in accordance with company policies and procedures with regards to personnel, equipment, QHSE and contractual obligations.
- Maintain continuous power production to the end user by ensuring all Aggreko assets are available at all times.
- Act as a single point of contact for the duration of the project, effectively managing and clearly communicating project expectations to all relevant stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes in the project scope, identify potential project issues & crisis and devise mitigation or contingency plan in co-ordination with relevant departments involved.
- Adhere to company’s QHSE and BOP policies and procedures on sites.
- Promotes Orange Rules Culture across all areas of the business.
- Promotes a culture of Risk Assessments and continuous Improvement on project sites.
- Conduct site Global audits across assigned project locations to ensure continuity as per company policies and procedures
- Delivers the required project margins and other financial goals through optimum utilization of personnel, equipment and material resources.
- Manage monthly project costs using data from Power Packs and P&L’s for project sites
- Ensure optimum levels of inventory held on sites.
- Manages contractual data required for project locations and ensure direct reports are clear of all requirements.
- Manages Supply Chain Process and approval within authority levels.
- Maintains standards on all project installations.
- Conducts regular Service Quality and Performance Meetings with the Customer.
- Participate in daily meetings: review Power pack and outstanding actions.
- Approval of Emergency Response Plan for sites.
- Conduct induction, performance appraisal, development and training of direct reports with a view to succession planning within their area.
- Assist in the recruitment of local skilled personnel.
- Manages disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Ensures that the location operates within the dictates of local laws and regulations.
- Manages local/country orientation guides.
- Manages the execution of regular maintenance and servicing of all equipment in accordance with Aggreko service procedures
- Manages continuous improvement through PCAT process.
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities & always orange initiatives.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on health, operational safety and environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
- Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing Power plants – permanent installations/IPP’s or modular plants in a managerial capacity.
- Strong finance acumen and P & L interpretation skills to ensure that the site always operate within budget.
- Ability to produce site- Adhoc reports as required for compliance purposes.
- Ability to communicate vertically and across all levels internally within the organization & externally
- Ability to manage the client expectations and ensure relationship management is always aligned at Aggreko’s interests.
- Ensure that internal and external site audits are conducted at regular intervals and all abnormalities are reported across diligently.
- Demonstrate the ability to ensure the site operates in harmony
- Establish rapport with the local community leaders
- Frequent international travel and remote living.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of global rotators & local nationals.
- Ability to work long hours in demanding conditions to his/her own initiative
- Strong development and coaching skills.
- Strong Customer focus skills.
- Strong Conflict resolution and management skills across all levels in a site.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Strong Attention to details.
- Oral and Written communications skills
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter aggreko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.