Site Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International is recruiting an Electrotechnician Intern.
If you are a fast learner, result-oriented, good at dealing with challenges, then you are the one! Take part of the biggest shift in our history. Step out of your comfort zone. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network. Be part of something big!
We are looking for:
Electronic Technician Intern
The Electronic Technician Trainee will contribute at the performance and the integrity of the product in terms of quality and quantity. He will need to learn the production process, understand the functionality of the production equipment and become familiar with the safety, quality requirements by point of view of equipment and process.
- Learn on the job training or technical trainings the functionality of the production equipment.
- Cooperate with the electrical team to the corrective and preventive Electrical & electronic maintenance.
- Participate in electronic process settings, process failures and breakdowns by analyzing, evaluating and consequently adjusting, calibrating the control system to ensure the safety of the equipment & process, the quality of the product and smooth production execution.
- Participate together with the mentor to identify discrepancies of process control systems and instrumentation dysfunctionality, eliminate them and initiate corrective actions.
- Take part in continuous improvement activities by providing technical support and execution to reduce cost and maximize efficiency under PMI concept.
- Adhere to all Quality, Environment, Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices by applying and ensuring workplace and other employee in compliance with norms by local regulation.
- Electronic or automation Bachelor, Master Degree or Technical High School with fair knowledge of the technology, optimal skills level
- Ability to work with data and information (Siemens S5, S7, Bechoff will be a plus).
- Proficient in Excel, World, PowerPoint…
- Good English command
- Effective priority setting
- Problem Solving
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 80,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to be a great employer and a good corporate citizen. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. And we proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling. That’s why we have a total of over 400 dedicated scientists, engineers, and technicians developing less harmful alternatives to cigarettes at our two Research & Development sites in Switzerland and Singapore.
It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.
Pour postuler à cette offre, merci de cliquer sur le lien suivant : pmi.avature.net.
Très important : Méfiez vous des arnaques ! Vous ne devez payer, en aucun cas, des sommes d'argent aux recruteurs utilisant la plateforme EmploiDakar.com