Site Philip Morris International
Philip Morris recruits a Senior Consolidation Analyst.
Are you a dynamic individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills? Are you able to keep good composure while facing pressure and working on multiple projects? Do you know how to communicate in an effective way with different levels of people within the organization? If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ do not miss this truly unique opportunity and apply for the position of: Consolidation Analyst within Philip Morris Senegal Finance team.
Purpose of the job
- Proactively monitor the financial performance of the Pan Africa Entrepreneurs (PAE) markets, by undertaking the preparation of financial information and reporting, including funding positions and actual, RFs, OB & LRP Income Statements and Balance Sheets.
- Support PAE management by performing financial analysis and contributing to key projects and initiatives.
Your Key Responsibilities at Philip Morris
- Manage the process for consolidating the submissions markets/affiliates across PAE, to produce a single set of consolidated financial results:
- Oversee the monthly closing (Income statement and Balance sheet). For presentation to the management, issue PAE Executive Management reports with key financial performance KPIs, analysis and comments.
- Consolidate RF proposals for in scope markets. Discuss with management including recommendations, risks and opportunities. Prepare PAE RF volume and executive package including controllable cost controls, working capital and management summary.
- OB/LRP – Support OB proposals and reporting for in scope entities, including recommendations how to improve the overall budget and achieve cost efficiencies.
- Support preparation of related presentations for regional and corporate budget reviews. Present and discuss monthly and quarterly financial performance with management.
- Support the preparation of financial information and presentations for board meetings (5-Year Plan) and ad hoc requests by PAE management and/or shareholders.
- Support the preparation of PAE Investment Memo and ad hoc reports to PAE management and PMI.
- Master Degree in finance or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert in PMI Financial systems (GMRB, SAP) • English Fluent
- Action Oriented
Functional / Technical Skills We offer
- Challenging and very rewarding role with a significant amount of ownership in a dynamic international environment,
- Collaboration with a team of great professionals with limitless possibilities of sharing knowledge with the best experts in their field,
- Participation and leadership of a significant amount of strategic projects that make an impact to the whole organization,
- Excellent career development opportunities,
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive benefit scheme.
Décrochez plus d’entretiens de recrutement avec le service de rédaction de CV professionnel et lettre de motivation de notre partenaire TopCV. Commandez votre CV professionnel.