Site RMO Sénégal
RMO Sénégal is hiring a QHSE Controller.
Support offshore HSSE and Operations Teams on the attainment of company’s HSSE goals and objectives for the FPSO through continuous communication, organizational assurance audits, inspections, incident investigation, safety initiatives and campaigns, risk assessments and procedures development, review and update.
- Influence internal and external stakeholders on improvements of HSSE matters.
- Provide front line support to work parties, disciplined supervisors and operational leadership team to comply with company’ standards and expectations.
- Provide administrative support to the HSSE Team (onshore and offshore).
- Support on hiring processes of HSSE staff.
- Identify and deliver HSSE training when necessary.
- Support Contractor HSSE Management process for offshore services.
- Bachelor Degree: mandatory.
- Graduation in Engineering, HSE, Environmental Science or Project Management preferred
- Higher education (Post Graduate, Master, etc) in Safety, Risk, Process Safety or Project Management is added advantage
- Formal HSEQ qualification – NEBOSH International General Certificate.
- Lead Auditor qualification in ISO14001 or OHSAS 18001
- Minimum 5 years of continuous experience in similar role in Oil and Gas, Energy or Mining preferred.
- Demonstrable training and coaching experience.
- Must be an excellent communicator and adept at report writing and presentation.
- Have an in-depth incident investigation understanding and utilisation of an investigation technique such as Kelvin TopSet. Also must have experience in analysing incident causation using one of the known techniques and to identify Pareto principle actions to enhance performance.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments.
- Hands on experience in Lifting and Rigging operation and Chemical management
- Emergency Response experience.
- Must have an expert knowledge of local legislations relating to labour, environmental, marine and security and safety.
- Must have a good knowledge of UK Safety Case Regime, EI Process Safety and other applicable oil and gas regulations and best practices.
Only CV in english will be accepted.
Closing date : 22 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.rmo-jobcenter.com.