Site Linum Consult
Linum Consult hiring a Regional After-Sales Coordinator.
Linum Consult’s client is a market leader in the distribution of machine parts across the Mining, Civil Engineering and Heavy Industry sectors in Africa. Due to extended growth they are looking to hire a Regional After-Sales Coordinator with experience in the Construction & Infrastructure sector for their office in Dakar.
- Leading and managing the local sales forces
- Actively monitoring the market competition (offers, prices, scope of services, etc.)
- Defining the PSSR objectives and commercial action plan
- Implementing KPIs to monitor the after-sales sales performance
- Implementing monitoring tools
- Reporting the after-sales service activity of the subsidiaries
- Regularly visiting agencies and clients
- Developing training plans
- Regularly assessing the PSSR skillset
- Managing the accounts of offshore clients
- Organising PSSR seminars
- Participating in the development of annual budgets
- Supporting the “new projects” sales force during the EPC contract negotiations
- Supplying and using the CRM tool for tasks related to the after-sales service activity
- Advising customers and PSSRs on best practices (maintenance, protection against contamination, store storage mode, OPEX optimisation)
- Developing the company’s parts, services, and contracts offers in collaboration with support services: costing tools, offer models, contract models, marketing support, references
- BAC+5 in a Commercial or Technical discipline, ideally in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience in the sale of equipment and/or parts & services in the public works, quarrying, or energy sectors
- Fluent in French & English
- Strong understanding of generators, the installation and operation of public works machines and quarries
- Good knowledge of spare parts and their specifications
- Excellent commercial skills; with a demonstrable history of promoting products and services in a technical environment
- Good understanding of diagnostic tools and excellent general IT skills
- Autonomous, customer oriented, stress resistant, able to manage priorities, entrepreneurial & quick thinking with an analytic mind APPLICATION PROCESS
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please formally submit your CV along with your current financial package details for the attention of Frederick Thugniot on [email protected]
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 hours. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.
Application deadline: 30 September 2020.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org