Adexen hiring Regional CFO, Senegal.
- Oversee Group’s budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements
- Drive the implementation of the department’s operational strategy, work plans, programs, systems, controls, policies and procedures to ensure a rigorous financial framework in alignment with Group overall objectives.
- Provide input to the development of Group’s budgeting guidelines, policies and procedures ensuring inculcation of best practices and alignment with local operating regulations and requirements.
- Drive and oversee the budgeting process and ensure inputs from all business units are in
- compliance with stated guidelines and that exceptions are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to aid management decision making process.
- Ensure ongoing review, update and documentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial forecasts, and ratio analysis.
- Ensure collaboration/interface with other departments on financial assessment of projects, business models and business plans.
- Support the analysis and evaluation of projects, initiatives and business plans across Group to provide information for management decision making.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Implement adequate internal financial control systems and frameworks to ensure appropriate integration of business reporting requirements, the integrity of information contained in and the compliance of Group financial statements with relevant reporting regulations.
- Define and document Group’s credit guidelines, policies and procedures ensuring inculcation of best practices and ensure adequate monitoring and management of credit exposure.
- Ensure effective utilisation of Group financial resources to achieve cost efficiency.
- Proactively identify risks, and define and implement strategies to prevent revenue leakage.
- Regularly update Group’s accounting policies and procedures manual and ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of changes and updates in macroeconomic policies and advice the Director of Finance on the implications for the business.
- Coordinate the preparation of departmental budget and approve departmental expenditure in line with approved authority limits.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to the Director of Finance on the activities of the department.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Director of Finance
- Provide broad guidelines for the management of Group fixed assets from an accounting perspective, ensuring that organisational policies with respect to accounting for fixed assets are adhered to at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA.
- Minimum of fifteen (15+) years relevant experience with at least five (5) years in similar position.
- Good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on the business.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and regulation.
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and analysis.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards
- Very sound business acumen – financial and commercial knowledge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Bilingual candidates [French and English] with good knowledge and experience of working in Francophone countries, as well as in multinationals.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.adexen.com.