Site Save the Children
Save the Children hiring Regional HR Business Partner (Talent Acquisition).
As a key member of the regional HR team and in close collaboration with the Regional HR Director, this position will provide resourcing service to the region and country teams in compliance with the resourcing strategy and staffing plans and by building collaborative internal and external relationships and networks. This position will increase our talent pool in the WCA regional countries to ensure SCI’s global talent is representative of the communities we serve and is able to responding to the changing needs in the regional programmes.
As Regional Recruitment Lead you will ensure that recruitment policies and procedures are properly designed and implemented in alignment with Save the Children International global resourcing policies and guidelines. The role will implement the best practices to recruit for individuals who are aligned with the organizational culture while ensuring Save the Children International is an employer of choice.
- University degree in Human resources, general management or business administration or a combination of relevant field.
Experience and skills
- Significant experience of senior recruitment/talent acquisition with good knowledge of the NGO field
- Advanced experience with successful sourcing strategies for globally representative and diverse candidates with good knowledge of social media recruitment, internet searching and applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
- Demonstrated experience in use of Human Resources system and other relevant softwares, knowledge of TALEO will be an added advantage
- Experience in in general HR administration operations role, within an international environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and engagement with diverse teams
- Demonstrated success working well in a team environment while also acting and thinking independently.
- Experience in a multicultural and/or multi-locational environment
- Ability and willingness to change work practices and hours in the event of major emergencies
- Willingness to travel across West & Central Africa region
- Fluency in English and French
Closing Date: Feb 21, 2021