Site Save the Children
Save the children is hiring a Regional Human Resources Manager.
As a key member of the Human Resource Team of the WCA Regional Office and in close collaboration with the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible for managing the regional office HR operations and services and supporting and advising the country programmes on various HR processes and systems.
Qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree in Human resources, general management or business administration or a combination of equivalent experience and skills.
- Legal certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years in a general HR administration operations role, within an international environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural situations and/or multi-locational settings using a collaborative approach
- Proven ability and commitment to handle challenging work load
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Senegal labour law
- Knowledge of HR Systems; ORACLE, HRIS and other relevant HR Softwares
- Flexibility, concern for effectiveness and customer service orientation
- Ability to deploy for assignment to Country Offices
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Contract length: 2 Years renewable
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
- The application and CVs should be in English
- The role is open to Senegalese and non-Senegalese nationals living in Dakar
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.
Closing date: 3 Dec 2021 – 23:59 GMT.