Site Abt associates
Abt Associates is hiring a Regional Pilot Lead for Kaolack- Senegal GoTAP.
The Government Technical Assistance Provider (GoTAP) component of the USAID Health Program 2016-2021 is being implemented by Abt Associates in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Social Action and with support from ACA, ARG and FIT subcontractors.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Regional Pilot Lead to support the GoTAP project in Senegal.
To improve the implementation of malaria control activities, USAID through PMI has requested GoTAP’s support to support the implementation of the seasonal chemo-prevention campaign in the Kaolack department in the Ndamir project. This support requires ongoing technical assistance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development of the District’s CPS microplan
- Support the implementation of pre-campaign communications activities (Plaidoyer, community dialogue, radio program)
- Use the reception and implementation of inputs and tools (drugs, tools, management tools) at the health posts of the Kaolack Health District
- Join the district senior team and participate in the oversight and evaluation of SPC activities
- Support the collection and recovery of data at the district level
- Participate in the daily briefing within the frame work team on the implementation of the campaign
- Actively participate in the committee set up the district in the management of refusal cases
- To hold a State Doctoral degree in Medicine with at least (5) years of experience in managing public health projects/programs and particularly in the management of a PNLP CPS campaign at the regional level.
- Have a good understanding of the management tools of the National Malaria Programme (PNLP) under the SPC
- Have proven skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have good written and oral expression in French and an excellent ability to analyze, synthesize and write reports
- Having a good knowledge of the intermediate and regional level of the health system would be an asset.
Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD + Four years of relevant experience.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries. We command technical expertise in health, agriculture, climate change, food security and governance—as well as in international evaluation. Our multi-layered health portfolio includes policy, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. In partnership with government clients and local experts, our high-quality programs in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East are known for impact and innovation.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve. Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social justice.
Closing date : 10 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter egpy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.