NOVARTIS recruits a Regional Product Specialist.
Managers of a regional or local sub function of sales e.g. Territory Sales etc., usually managing a small team as First Level Line Manager. Responsible for driving the sales operations plan and for achieving agreed sales and broader performance targets for their part of the organization/specific product in an Oncology specialty area. Develop an effective sales team through training and coaching or management of key commercial programs. Brings specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Extensive front line experience in Pharmaceutical sales, Pharmaceutical Industry 3-4 years relevant experience
- French Ability to implement customer-specific channel mix aligned to customer type
- Orchestrated channel excellence to execute a touchpoint plan to move customers along A to B shift Ability to translate strategy into execution at customer, account and territory level
- Territory/customer performance analysis and management
- Ability to support business/recourse planning and forecasting at the territory level 3-4 years relevant experience
- Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry Commercial Forecasting Market
- Knowledge and Network is desirable
- Pre-launch activities
- Sales experience in multinational companies Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business.
Closing date: 28 November 2021.