ACA recruits a Responsible Admin and Finances.
- University degree in accounting, financial management or related business discipline, preferably at the master’s level,
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and manage budgets, including maintenance of accounts, report generation, and account reconciliation;
- Demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of micro businesses in training and assisting with bookkeeping and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of institutional capacity of small-scale enterprises and farmers groups, Demonstrated competency in utilizing accounting software programs (Sari Sage); Demonstrated computer proficiency with experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, or equivalent software;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively imparting best practices and the importance of transparency and accountability in financial management; Willingness to travel frequently to rural and other areas of the country; and Ability to converse in the predominant local language.
Assist the partners funded projects in order to:
- assess compliance with the grant agreement, local laws and regulations observe the internal controls policies and procedures and determine the adequacy of the financial management controls to safeguard assets and
- provide timely accurate information for management’s decision making
- assess the implementation of previous training and required follow-up action from previous activities
- track and document the status of audit corrective action
- facilitate prompt interventions to resolve financial deficiencies and formalize a corrective action plan to include additional training with a resolution timeframe
- Assures that site visits are done within the prescribed time frame in order to conduct a proper financial closeout.
Please send your application to : email@example.com
Closing date : 30 June 2021.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org